Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
To this day
To this day, I still remember the steamed egg fried rice, it is the most beautiful taste I have ever tasted. I have eaten egg fried rice in many places, but no matter who it is, the egg fried rice he makes is always less than that in my heart, maybe it is because in my heart, the taste of ravioli is loving! In memory, when it was dusk, when I was a child, I would lie in my arms, holding the bowl in one hand and the spoon in the other Wholesale Cigarettes. I slept in my arms as if I were in a cradle.���� Pointing to the egg yolk in the bowl, she said, "What color is this?" At that time, the kindergarten teacher began to teach red, so I blurted out: "Red" smiled, fed the meal, and said, "This is yellow !! "I knew I was wrong. I deliberately chewed the rice in my mouth and said," Boom, bash, "and I nodded my head with my hand:" Little naughty Parliament Cigarettes, I can't make a sound when I eat next time, This is very impolite. "I nodded after listening. Until now whenever I eat, I always think of the phrase" I am 13 years old this year. I left my hometown and went to school in another city Online Cigarettes. The number of homecomings is also less. Alas, it's already seventy years old, and my hands and feet have become less flexible, and my back is a little shabby, but as long as I return to my hometown, she will always carry that for me. The bowl of steamed egg fried rice is still the same bowl, the same spoon, taste it, um, the smell. The heat has misted my glasses, and even made me wonder if it was tears or fog. Whenever At this time, I always look at me with a smile. Everything is still the same as before. The only difference is that I will not grow up in my arms like I did when I was a kid. Over the years, it was full of sour, sweet, bitter, and spicy. Memory like a piece of stone, a record of my troubles, but a lot more is engraved my happiness.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste